Picture Courtesy of: History Channel's
Brad Meltzer's Decoded: The Declaration of Independence
- Ph.D. Candidacy Mass Communications and Marketing, Penn State University, 1981-1984
- M.A. Rhetorical Theory and Historic Public Address, Idaho State University, 1981
- B.A. American Studies and B.S. Zoology, Idaho State University, 1977
- St. Peters College, 1972-1974
- Idaho State University Alumnae Board of Directors (2018-2021)
- Assistant Director and Visiting Professor, Loyola University Honors in New Orleans (2014-2018)
- Public Speaker on the College Circuit (2002 - Present)
- Director of Communications and Marketing, Center of Educational Technologies, Wheeling Jesuit University (2000-2003) - projects included Foundations of Freedom, PaleoQuest, and NASA’s Classroom of the Future Development
- Member, MBA Board of Directors, Wheeling Jesuit University, (2001-2003)
- Member, Board of Directors West Virginia Independent Colleges and Universities, (1997-1998)
- Visiting MBA Professor, Loyola University, New Orleans University (2016-2018) and MBA Real Investment. Wheeling Jesuit University, (1989-1997) MBA Courses Taught: Real Estate Investment, Business and the Media, Executive Leadership, Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management.
- Lecturer, Georgian Court University (1983-1985), Courses Taught: Principles of Marketing and Business & Professional Speaking
- Graduate Student Instructor, Penn State University, (1981-1983), University TV & radio station manager. Courses Taught: Speech Communications, MBA Business and Professional Speaking, and Media Technologies.
- Graduate Student Instructor, Idaho State University, (1980 – 1981), Course Taught: Speech Communication
Real Estate Developer and Historic Preservationist (1977- Present) – acquired, preserved and re-developed 33 historically significant properties ranging from Vaudeville Theaters to Revolutionary War Taverns in five states. Properties include: Spring Lake Inn (Circa 1887 – NJ), Victoria Vaudeville Theater (Circa 1904 – WV), Adams County Court House Annex (Circa 1870 – PA), Honus Wagner Home (Circa 1921 – PA), Masonic Hall (Circa 1904 - PA), Christ United Presbyterian Church (Circa 1882 - PA), Imlay Mansion (Circa 1790 – NJ), Lawrencefield Plantation (Circa 1845 – WV), Edinburg Inn (Circa 1865 – NJ), Coachman House (Circa 1860 – FL) Smithburg Inn & Tavern (Circa 1780 – NJ) , National Bank of West Virginia (Circa 1917 – WV) and Williams Burns Mansion (Circa 1898 Colorado Springs).
President, Historic.us Corporation Primary Source Exhibit Company (1999 - Present) - Partial List of primary source exhibits include:
- The Seven Flags of the New Orleans Tricentennial, Hosted by the New Orleans Jazz Museum and The Louisiana Historical Center for the city’s 300th Birthday Celebration.
- Rebels with a Cause (1999-Present) - traveling exhibit of U.S. Founding primary sources.
- American Hospitality 1776-1976: Forgotten First Ladies - Democratic National Convention's PoliticalFest 2016, Philadelphia.
- America’s Four Republics: The More or Less United States – traveling exhibit unveiled at the Annapolis Continental Congress Festival in November 2012 with the latest exhibits being featured at the Museum of Idaho and George Washington Birthday Celebration, Laredo, Texas 2016.
- West Virginia Independence Hall - Statehood and the Civil War, Wheeling, WV 2016.
- New Orleans Mint - JFK: A Wounded Nation - A public primary source exhibit 2013
- Louisiana State Capitol - Bicentennial Exhibitor in the Memorial Hall, April 29th - May 6th, 2012.
- U.S. Florida Annexation Exhibit - April 30, 1803 – February 22, 1821, Exhibitor and Speaker 2010 at the University of South Florida.
- Apollo 11: 40th Reunion –Space View Park, Titusville, Florida, Exhibitor and Speaker 2009
- Democratic and Republican National Conventions - The Rise of the US Presidency and the Forgotten Capitols, Exhibitor and Speaker 2008
- Virginia State Capitol – James Monroe Scholarship Award, Exhibitor and Speaker (2003-2009)
- Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – James Monroe Memorial Foundation, Exhibitor and Speaker 2005
- Franklin D. Roosevelt American Heritage Center Museum in Union Station – Grand opening Keynote Speaker and exhibitor - July 25, 2004
- Smithsonian Traveling Exhibit: The American Presidency, A Glorious Burden – Exhibitor Speaker 2004
- James Madison's Montpelier Exhibit – United States Constitution Exhibitor and Speaker 2004
- Waldorf=Astoria - Pennsylvania Society Gold Medal Awards - Exhibitor & Speaker at the 2003-04
- Continental Congress and USCA President Samuel and First Lady Martha Huntington Re-Entombment Ceremony - Keynote Speaker and exhibitor 2003
- PoliticalFest: World's Fair of Politics - Rebels With A Vision: Historic Documents of Freedom Exhibitor and Speaker at the Philadelphia Convention Center 2000.
- The Carnegie Institute - Rebels With A Cause, Exhibitor and Speaker - July 4, 1999
President, RE/MAX of Pennsylvania n/w, Carnegie, PA (1987-2000) - acquired an under-performing RE/MAX State Master Franchise with declining sales and expertly managed a marketing mix that exploded yearly earned commissions from $240K to $36 million in twelve years.
Co-founder, Dinosaur Safaris, Inc. , Shell Wyoming (1997-2002) - DSI is an ongoing private paleontology company with a quarry site located in Shell Wyoming yielding fossil holdings in millions of dollars including five fully articulated specimens. The company's sales include: the world’s most complete Stegosaurus, the London Natural History Museum and the most complete Camarasaurus fossil ever found, Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum.
Licensed Real Estate Broker that have included the states of Florida, Colorado, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Virginia (1979 to Present). Real Estate Appraiser, NJ and PA (1981 – 2008).
Entrepreneur of Educational technology - established an online education publishing company that in 1999 acquired over 8,500 URLs to publish thousands of student papers. By 2002, the Virtualology student publishing project exceeded 500,000 web page views a day. With the explosion of education sites in the 00's and Wikipedia's meteoric success, the student publishing model was discontinued. Many of the historic domain names became biographical websites (i.e. johnhancock.org, elizabethi.com, articlesofconfederation.com), while hundreds of others, like annefrank.org, were donated to non-profit education entities all over the world.
- President Who? Forgotten Founders – 2004
- Rise of the US Presidency and the Forgotten Capitols – 2008
- Happy Birthdays USA – 2010.
- Economic Home Runs. Effective US Historic Solutions to Current American Challenges – 2011
- America's Four Republics: The More or Less United States - 2012
- The Congressional Evolution of the United States of America Curriculum - 2018
- Radio Talk Show Guest over 100 appearances.
- Television: Appearances include: History Channel's Brad Meltzer's Decoded, The Declaration of Independence, Discovery Channel’s “Unsolved History: Plots To Kill Lincoln,” The Today Show, Fox News, CNN and a plethora of ABC, NBC and CBS affiliate programing.
- Magazines: US News & World Report "Washington Get in Line" and History Channel Magazine
- Newspapers: NY Times, USA Today, and Numerous Regional Papers
- High School and Grade School Basketball Coach - Mount De Chantal Visitation Academy and St. Michaels, Wheeling WV 1994-1999
- Professional Basketball Player, Amaro Harrys, Italian Basketball Association 1978-1979
- Captain, U.S. Basketball Team, Captain, International Tournament, Bologna Italy 1978
- Basketball, NCAA Elite Eight Player, Idaho State University, 1977
- Basketball, St. Peter’s College, 1972-197
- Basketball Counselor, Camp St. Regis, East Hampton - Coach Don Kennedy and Kutchers' Sports Academy, NY - Coach Claire Bee. Assistant to Professional Basketball Players who included: Bob Linear, Walt Frazier, Bob Love and Julius Erving
- Founder and President, Forgotten Founders Corporation, 2007-Present
- Co-Founder, The Highlands, Ohio County, West Virginia 1997-Present
- Co-Founder James Monroe Birthplace Commission and Scholarship Award 2000-Present
- Member, Mount De Chantal Visitation Academy Board of Directors – 2001
- Member, Board of Directors, Deer Valley YMCA Camp – 2001-2002
- West Virginia State Treasurer Republican Nominee, 1996 – WV Trust Fund
- US Senate Republican Nominee, West Virginia 1994
- WV State Finance Chairman Bush-Quayle 1992 - RNC Delegate
- Finance Chairman, West Virginia Republican State Committee 1992-1993
- Founding Member - Mercy Center Board of Directors in Asbury Park N.J. – 1984-8
|Spring Lake Inn (Circa 1887 – NJ)|
|In November 2001, Stan Klos donated the url, www.AnneFrank.org, to the Anne Frank House. The website was visited over 8.6 million times in 2015, by 6.7 million unique visitors, with a total of 57 million page views. Most visitors were located in the USA, followed by the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, Mexico, Italy, France, Brazil, Canada and Spain.|